Laser Hair Removal
HIGH POWER DIODE LASER HAIR REMOVAL
MAXIMUM HAIR REMOVAL SAFETY WITH ‘COOL FREEZE’ TECHNOLOGY
Loose your razor- Use our laser
Consultation and Test Patch is free.
The latest, most advanced technology in laser hair removal treatments- the most effective, painless results, removing any unwanted hair.
No more pain in achieving silky, smooth hair free skin.
The latest leading technology means we can treat:
- All skin and hair colours
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) sufferers
- Ingrown hair sufferers
Why not book a no obligation consultation where we can perform a patch test to best advise your hair removal treatment plan.
As the laser light enters the skin it is absorbed by the skin’s melanin surrounding the hair follicle. The laser (or pulse) targets the hair to destroy it at the root. As a result the hair falls out for good. For best results a course of laser hair removal treatments are recommended to ensure all hairs are caught over hair cycle growths.
ADVANCED LASER HAIR TECHNOLOGY
In our West London clinic we use the most advanced laser technology. The laser comes with 4 main benefits thanks to an innovative design.
- Faster treatment times meaning it’s the best option for larger treatment areas
- Safely treats all skin and hair types throughout the year
- Virtually painless treatments
- Two modes to tackle both fine and dense hair for effective results
- Shave very well one day before the treatment (the areas you wish to be treated). Otherwise the area won’t be treated.
- Do not tan the areas to be treated for 4 to 6 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid using self-tanning products for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
Our therapists will use a patch test to recommend the most suitable for your skin and hair type.
Prior to treatment:
After the treatment:
Some redness and swelling in the area is normal after treatment and may feel similar to sunburn. This should resolve within several hours to several days after treatment.
Gently cleanse twice daily.
Avoid irritants (glycolics, retinoids,sun atc. ) for seven days after treatment.